The conference will be held Friday evening, March 13, and all day Saturday, March 14, 2020, at Calvary West, 136 Medical Drive, Advance. Pre-registration is now open. Cost to attend will be $20 per student and $10 for one or both parents in a family. Lunch items listed below are optional and include water. Pre-registration will close on March 7th. Late registrations will also be taken at the door, but prices will be $30 for students and $15 per married couple. Questions about this event may be sent to the FHE Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, March 13, 2020
○ 6:00p — Registration and check-in
○ 7:00p — Session 1: Atheist Encounter (Tripp Almon)
○ 7:45p — Break
○ 8:00p — Session 2: Understanding the Christian Worldview (Tripp Almon)
○ 9:00p — Small Groups
Saturday, March 14, 2020
○ 8:00a — Session 3: What Does it All Mean? (Jason Jimenez)
○ 9:15a — Break
○ 9:30a — Session 4: Can a person be gay or transgender and still be a Christian? (Jason Jimenez)
○ 10:30a — Break
○ 10:45a — Session 5: Five MUST DOs When Helping an LGBTQ Person (Jason Jimenez)
○ Noon — Lunch and Q&A with Speakers
○ 1:30p — Session 6: The Case for Life (Megan Almon)
○ 2:30p — Break
○ 2:45p — Session 7: The Case Against Relativism (Megan Almon)
○ 3:45p —-Break
○ 4:00p — Small Groups
travels around the nation teaching students how to make a reasonable and persuasive case for
the pro-life view and the Christian worldview, and how to defend their views winsomely in the
marketplace of ideas. Topics include The Case for Life, and The Case Against Relativism.
2. Tripp Almon serves as the Director of Programs for Summit Ministries. His passion for
educating students in the areas of Christian theology, worldview, and apologetics grew in large
part from growing up in a Christian home and then struggling profoundly with the tidal wave of
cultural ideas that engulfed him as he entered a secular university. Thankfully, his experience
taught him that Christianity not only stands in the marketplace of ideas — it soars. Topics
include The Truth Changes Everything, and Understanding the Christian Worldview.
speaker who has ministered to families for nearly twenty years. In his extensive ministry career,
Jason has been a Children’s, Student, and College Pastor, and has spent a great deal of time
investing in marriages, families, and helping churches have a greater impact in their
communities. Topics will be on sexuality and gender.