Author Topic: May Newsletter is Online  (Read 945 times)

Merit Kirkpatrick

• Mom of 3 Teens; Ashlynne, Sean & Riley
    • Mission Possible
May Newsletter is Online
« on: May 02, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »
In case you haven't seen it yet, the May newsletter is available at your home page. Just click on " online newsletters" and then look under active resources for Newsletter # 10- May's issue.
The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.
-Alice Wellington Rollins

Ellen & Timothy Waddell

• Adorn the Truth International
Re: May Newsletter is Online
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 02:36:42 AM »
The May 2013 Newsletter is WONDERFUL!  The Senior Bios section is an excellent idea.  My only complaint is that we didn't include that in last year's edition when my daughter graduated! Last year, we even forgot to have photographer Alysia Grimes take the 2012 Senior Class Photo during Prom!  We realized after - oops just doesn't cut it.  At any rate, GREAT JOB!  What a nice memory for our students to download and cherish! 

Blessings,

Ellen Waddell

Merit Kirkpatrick

• Mom of 3 Teens; Ashlynne, Sean & Riley
    • Mission Possible
Re: May Newsletter is Online
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 02:39:35 PM »
Thanks, Ellen- I do think it will become a regular feature to include the Senior Bios each year and we would love to include more student achievements throughout the year. You are welcome to send us ALUMNI achievements- I am sure that we would love to keep up with the graduates!
The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.
-Alice Wellington Rollins